KIEV BORYSPIL AIRPORT
Kiev’s Boryspil Airport is Ukraine’s capital city airport, serving about 8.5 million passengers annually. The Boryspil Airport is one of our oldest clients. The successful cooperation dates back to 1992.
Over the years, we have significantly contributed to both the airport’s international recognition and to positioning Boryspil as a successful airport operation in Russia and Ukraine. Amongst others, the following projects were completed:
- Master planning and master plan updates, using our integrated airport planning model (link )
- Traffic forecast (including the analysis of the market, tourism traffic and competing airports)
- Business plan (including CAPEX, OPEX, EBITDA, cash flow projections and financial requirements), using our integrated airport planning model (link )
- Commercial organisation of the airport
- Hub development concept
- Strategic advisory services
- General aviation development concept
- Passenger terminal refurbishment programme
- Implementation of the new financial cost accounting system
- Planning, design and tendering of the new runway equipment.
- Further activities included: a new strategic management concept and business plan, new management system as well as ground handling trainings
In 2004, we provided a tailor-made update of the airport’s national master plan to strategically position the airport in the Ukraine and in the region in line with the already liberalised aviation industry of the country. This master plan is still being revised on regular basis, taking into account the current situation and future developments.