|Project Title||Strategic Advisor|
|Airport||Kiev Boryspil Airport|
|IATA / ICAO||KBP, UKBB|
|Client||State Enterprise “International Airport Boryspil”|
Kiev Boryspil Airport is ACV’s client since 1992. In the past 20 years ACV has provided all kind of services for the airport. In 2004 ACV has developed an individually structured and tailor-made update of the Airport’s national master plan to strategically position the Airport in the Ukrainian aviation system and in the region in line with the already liberalised aviation industry of the country. The Master Plan is revised on regular basis taking into account current situation and future development prognosis.
Services provided most recently:
- Market Assessment review and update of the airport strategic positioning;
- Strategic Concept;
- Traffic Forecast;
- Review of the Technical Concept proposed and approved in the study of 2009 including review of Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) program and the evaluation of the given extension plans of Terminal “D” (ADM);
- Update of Corporate Business Plan for the Upgraded Master Plan.
ACV has been able to establish and enjoy a very successful co-operation with the Boryspil International Airport where the team has largely contributed, on the one hand to the international recognition of the airport, and on the other hand to the successful airport positioning as regards airport operations in Russia and Ukraine. Completed projects included:
- Refurbishment Program for the airport’s Passenger Terminal
- Implementation of the new Financial Cost Accounting System, as well as the
- Planning, design and tendering of the runway equipment.
- Further activities were: a new Strategic Management Concept and Business Plan,
- New Management System,
- Master Planning and Master Plan Updates,
- Ground handling training
- Updated Strategic Development Program including a hub development concept